Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Problems in Lafayette


When pooling water, at a depth of over an inch, covers the commercial carpeting and laps at the furnishing in a Lafayette Real Estate office, rapid removal is n... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Lafayette Condo Development


Mold damage developed while this Lafayette condominium development was under construction. A great deal of rain had fallen and soaked the units under constructi... READ MORE



West Lafayette Living Room Smoke And Fire Damage


Our crew at SERVPRO of Lafayette quickly responded to a fire damage emergency at a residence in West Lafayette. The property suffered from both fire and smoke d... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Damage in Lafayette


This fire-damaged kitchen in Lafayette was a result of a stove top left unattended. In a matter of minutes, the kitchen had extensive fire, smoke, and soot dama... READ MORE



Lafayette Hotel Dining Room Gets Flooded


A broken water main deposited water on the entire surface of this commercial grade carpeting to this Lafayette hotel. We were called in to fix the problem as qu... READ MORE



Flooding in a Lafayette Convention Center


The pooling water on the floor of this first photo shows that the floor was free of furnishings since a convention was scheduled in about four days. This allowe... READ MORE



Lafayette Storm Damage to a Home


The storm drove a large volume of rainwater through the window in the bathroom. The water flowed from the shower stall area out into the wraparound master bedro... READ MORE



Lafayette Garage Mold and Water Damage Restoration


The flat roof over this garaged failed, and water seeped down into the sheathing and the roof joists. The wall studs were spared from the mold infestation, but ... READ MORE



Fire Damage – Lafayette, IN


Fire damage to this Lafayette, IN home created extremely high temperatures. The home was destroyed by a fire that had started above the fireplace in the chimney... READ MORE



Lafayette Water Damage Affects Laminated Flooring


A coupling failed on the refrigerator ice maker and leaked water out into the hallway and the living room. Though the volume of water was limited, it wicked int... READ MORE