We're Still Here, When You Need Us Most
SERVPRO of Lafayette is a family owned local service provider. We help commercial businesses
and residents in Greater Lafayette by providing cleaning and restoration services. We believe in
good communication, hiring staff locally, and providing quality work to our customers. We are available, 24/7/365, to help you when you need us most. You can trust us because all of
our crew chiefs are IICRC certified in their specialized areas including water damages, fire
restoration, mold remediation, & bio hazard remediation to name a few. By using us, you can rely on a service provider who treats you with integrity and respect, by communicating with you every step of the way. Our core values have made us one of the most comprehensive restoration providers in this community.
During these unprecedented times caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, WE ARE STILL OPEN!
Unfortunately water and fire will still cause damage during these times. We are still helping members of our community recover from everyday disasters. We have had to make some changes to our normal business practices to keep our people and our customers safe during these times.
1. Inspections - To limit everyone's exposure we are unable to perform inspections for non emergency work at this time. To fill the gap we are giving customers an approximate estimate based on information we collect over the phone and via email. Pictures are encouraged to be sent over to help with the estimating process.
2. Cleaning with Disinfectants - We are cleaning our facility and vehicles daily with EPA registered disinfectants.
3. CDC guidelines - We are abiding by the 6' rule in our facility when possible. We are wearing face masks in our facility. We are wearing hand and respiratory protection on every project.
How are protecting our Team and our Customers?
1. Our employees wear face and hand protection out on every job and while in work vehicles.
2. We apply hospital grade disinfectant to high touch areas in our warehouse/offices daily, and to our fleet vehicles at the end of each day.
3. We have air purifiers running in our facility throughout the work day.
4. We are applying a disinfectant fog to our facility weekly.
We are also offering proactive cleaning to our community to help minimize fears surrounding COVID-19.
We will come out to your home or business and do the same things we do here, to help keep our community safe. Stay alert, stay vigilant, and stay safe. We are all in this together, and we will get through this together!