We are Hiring Production Team members
This position has plenty of opportunity for people to learn the SERVPRO Culture. We are looking for honesty, integrity, a strong work ethic, the ability to follow directions and to show up for work on time every day. We are looking for professional, courteous applicants. You must be able to treat all job sites like you are working in your own home. We expect hard work everyday and will reward great work with advancement. Prior work history in restoration, maintenance, construction is not required but will be extremely useful.
- must have a professional appearance and a great attitude
- A valid drivers license and a reasonable,driving record
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors for theft or dishonesty
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Because we provide 24 hour emergency response, must be willing to be on call as needed
- Working late, some night and weekend work is required
- Must have reliable,24 hour transportation to and from work.
- Read, write and communicate clearly
What we will provide for you
- A positive work environment with competitive compensation
- Hands on training in all aspects of production environment
- Employee advancement including IICRC technician certifications
- Company uniforms
- Company mobile phones
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- Job site hand tools, power tools and personal protective equipment
- Job site vehicles
So if you are ready to work and learn, then I am ready to talk to you about a career. Applicants interested in collecting a check need not apply. Please contact our office and they will provide you with an email address where you can send your resume with 3 professional references for review.