Kitchen Fire Damage in Lafayette
This fire-damaged kitchen in Lafayette was the result of a stove top left unattended. In a matter of minutes, a fire erupted. Fortunately, the fire was quickly extinguished, but not before it could cause a small amount of damage in the kitchen, and extensive smoke and soot accumulation throughout the house. Our SERVPRO team received the call, and we responded quickly. Once we were on site, we were able to inspect and assess a fire damage restoration plan that best fit this home. As you can see in the 'after' photo, we made the fire damage "Like it never even happened." We are here to help and here to serve. Call SERVPRO of Lafayette for professional fire damage restoration!