Fire Damage- Lafayette Kitchen
Fire damage to this Lafayette home’s kitchen started as a grease fire on the stove top. Grease fire typically burn very hot. The high heat tends to develop a lot of soot and smoke damage as it did in this Lafayette kitchen. SERVPRO of Lafayette has trained and certified technicians standing by to help any homeowner through the disaster of a fire to their property. Upon arrival at your property, our experts will assess the damage that has occurred and present the homeowner and insurance company with a restoration plan. Once accepted our technicians are ready to tarp any breaches to the roof and board up any broken windows. They are ready to clean up any water that the firefighting effort left behind. Our crews will use tested and proven cleaning solutions and procedures to rid your home of any soot and smoke damage. The can also repair any structural elements of the home which were too damaged to restore.